Falls Creek Resort Management is calling for applications for Street Trading stalls to operate in the Resort from 2019 – 2021.
The foundation of the Street Activation Policy is to provide Resort guests with a diverse commercial offering that adds to the vibrancy of the activated public spaces while complementing our existing lease-based traders.
If you are interested in finding out more information, or making an application for a street trading stall, the Street Activation Policy (SAP) can be found on this site.
There is some variability regarding locations and FCRM is always open to new and progressive ideas however street trading will only be considered on untenanted (currently not-leased) land.
FCRM will provide connection to utilities (power, water and waste water) if they are required. The connection to utilities may determine the final location within each precinct. Electricity and gas will be metered and paid for by the appropriate trader.
In submitting an application, tenderers must include the following details:
1. Applicant details including ABN and all relevant contact information;
2. Presentation/outline on the proposed street trading activity including preferred location;
3. Details of experience in operating like facilities;
4. Comprehensive details of the facility the applicant intends to establish such as trading structure, equipment, service requirements etc. Copies of plans should be supplied;
5. Details of staffing required to operate the street trading business;
6. Details on cash collection and confirmation of EFTPOS facilities (if available);
7. Commentary as to how the proposed business will enhance the streetscape of Falls Creek/meet a community or guest need;
8. Details on all licenses to trade, insurance requirements and operating permits; and
9. Details on fit-out, commissioning and set up.
FCRM will review each application and determine its approval based on:
1. Presentation of the application submitted;
2. Uniqueness/complementary value to the Village;
3. Available location/number of application; and
4. Any other factor FCRM deem relevant given the circumstances of the application.
Successful applicants will be responsible for the development of the stalls which must comply with the Falls Creek Design and Siting Guidelines for materials chosen and outward appearance i.e. colour.
The Design and Siting Guidelines can be found on this site.
Applications are due by 4pm Monday 22 October. Applicants will be notified of the success of their application on 2 November.
This is outstanding opportunity for traders dedicated to delivering high quality customer service with a range of products to meet the expectations of our guests and we look forward to receiving your application.
Please contact Ben Derrick, 0400 110 046, if you require additional information or clarification.