Falls Creek Resort Management offices will remain open but closed to the public. Due to a heavy influx of phone calls, we ask for your patience and understanding if we are unable to answer immediately. Please email [email protected] and we will respond as soon as possible.
- The Ski Lifts will not be operating from 12pm today (21/08)
- Hospitality venues can open for takeaway only (check with businesses to see who is open)
- Non-essential retail outlets will be closed
- Foodworks and the Post Office will remain open, please check their opening hours as they may change.
- Rental outlets are able to remain open for returning items or a 'click and collect service'.
- Guests may stay at their accommodation if they wish to invoke the ‘shelter in place' directive and continue or extend their stay.
- Guests due to arrive today and are already on their way to Falls Creek may still come to the mountain today (Saturday 21st August).
- No new accommodation bookings may be taken for the duration of the lockdown action except for authorised reasons
- Village shuttles will operate until 5pm today (21/08)
- If a guest has a returned trip booked with a transportation provider they can move it forward to exit the resort and return straight home
- Ski Patrol will be operational to ensure the safety of the mountain
- Exercise is permitted for up to 2 hours per day with 1 other person or family members
- XC trails will be minimally groomed for essential maintenance only
- The gym is closed until further noticeWe look forward to welcoming guests back to Falls Creek in the future when it is safe to do so.