This afternoon, the Victorian Premier announced the extension of the current statewide lockdown. We are saddened by this news as we are sure you are as well. It was mentioned by the Premier that regional Victoria may have restrictions eased next week but no date or details have been confirmed at this time. To see the media release and latest table of restrictions please click the links below;
To comply with government regulations Falls Creek resort operations will continue as they have been.
- The Ski Lifts will are not operating during lockdown
- Hospitality venues can open for takeaway only (check with individual businesses to see who is open)
- Non-essential retail outlets will be closed
- Foodworks and the Post Office will remain open, please check their opening hours as they may change
- Rental outlets are able to remain open for returning items or a 'click and collect service'
- Guests may stay at their accommodation if they wish to invoke the ‘shelter in place' directive and continue or extend their stay.
- No new accommodation bookings may be taken for the duration of the lockdown action except for authorised reasons
- Village shuttles are not operating
- Exercise is permitted for up to 2 hours per day with 1 other person or family members
- XC trails will be minimally groomed for essential maintenance only.
- The gym is closed until further notice
We know this is devastating news and we hope to be able to welcome guests back to Falls Creek as soon as possible. Please reach out to Falls Creek Resort if we can provide Business Assistance, Disaster Payment assistance, or to speak with someone about mental health support, get in touch with Darren on 0408 110 739 or AWH Mental Health Triage service 1300 104 211.