Q&As have been developed in collaboration with DELWP, DH, DJPR, DPC and Vic Pol as well as the alpine resorts to assist with the current Government directives and restrictions in place from 11:59pm Tuesday 27 July until otherwise directed by the Victorian Government.
Please click the button below to view the full list of Q&As.
To view details regarding COVID testing for alpine resorts including guest, staff and residents please click the button below:
Messages for business operators
- Visitors can visit alpine resorts from 11.59pm on Tuesday 27th All visitors aged 12 and over must present evidence of a negative COVID-19 test, taken within 72 hours prior to entering the resort.
- Visitors and employees of the alpine resorts must present evidence of their negative test result within 7 days before entering the resort, where they may be asked by police, authorised officers, or any employee or representative of the resort.
- Visitors who can’t show evidence of a negative test will not be allowed to enter the resort.
- There is no requirement for individual businesses operating within alpine resorts to undertake checks of test results. The check will occur prior to entering the resort.
- All businesses must be registered to use the free Victorian Government QR Code Service to check-in customers
- All visitors are required to check-in to venues, businesses and accommodation within the resorts using a Service Victoria QR code.
- These measures are necessary to ensure we can all enjoy the snow season safely for the whole season and to protect local businesses and communities. We thank you for your cooperation.
- Restrictions and testing requirements may change, as the situation changes.
We will continue to update this information as it comes to hand.
Please visit coronavirus.vic.gov.au for further details on Victorian Government directives and the COVIDSafe Settings for Victoria.
If your questions is not answered in the above Q&As or on the coronavirus website please email [email protected] and we will source an answer.